Sponsors & Volunteers
We are grateful to our 2024 sponsorship partners that make the competition possible.
2024 SECCDC Titanium Sponsor: Raytheon RTX
2024 SECCDC Platinum Sponsors: Amazon AWS, Florida Tech
2024 SECCDC Gold Sponsors: Battelle, Cisco Network Academy, NSA
2024 SECCDC Silver Sponsors: Palo Alto Networks, Fortra
We are actively seeking sponsorship partners to help support the SECCDC. During the 17 year span of the tournament, the SECCDC has produced six champions and ten top-three podium finishes at the National Collegiate Cyber Defense Competition (NCDCC.) We accept sponsorship in the form of money, time, hardware, software, and a variety of in-kind donations. As a sponsor SECCDC enables companies such as yourself to showcase what makes you stand-out among other potential employers.
|Identified as sponsor on SECCDC website
|Logo on t-shirt
|Vendor table at in-person event
|Verbal recognition during opening and awards ceremonies
|Logo printed on select promotional item
|Company information distributed to competitors
|Recruiting dinner tickets
|Volunteer positions (White or Red)
|Awards ceremony speaking position
|Access to competitor resumes (1 week prior)
|Named award at awards ceremony
|Press Interviews at event (as available)
|Opening ceremony speaking position
|Recruiting dinner keynote speech
- Custom challenge/inject development at event
- Custom software integration into event
- Gold Team: Competition officials that organize, run, and manage the competition.
- White Team: Competition officials that observe team performance in their competition area and evaluate team performance and rule compliance.
- Red: Network penetration testing professionals simulating external hackers attempting to gain unauthorized access to competition teams’ systems.
- Black Team: Competition support members that provide technical support, pick up and deliver communications, and provide overall administrative