Sponsors & Volunteers
We are actively seeking sponsorship partners to help support the SECCDC. During the 17 year span of the tournament, the SECCDC has produced six champions and ten top-three podium finishes at the National Collegiate Cyber Defense Competition (NCDCC.) We accept sponsorship in the form of money, time, hardware, software, and a variety of in-kind donations. As a sponsor SECCDC enables companies such as yourself to showcase what makes you stand-out among other potential employers.
|Identified as sponsor on SECCDC website||x||x||x||x|
|Logo on t-shirt||x||x||x||x|
|Vendor table at in-person event||x||x||x||x|
|Verbal recognition during opening and awards ceremonies||x||x||x||x|
|Logo printed on select promotional item||x||x||x|
|Company information distributed to competitors||x||x||x|
|Recruiting dinner tickets||2||4||8|
|Volunteer positions (White or Red)||2||4||8|
|Awards ceremony speaking position||x||x||x|
|Access to competitor resumes (1 week prior)||x||x||x|
|Named award at awards ceremony||x||x|
|Press Interviews at event (as available)||x||x|
|Opening ceremony speaking position||x||x|
|Recruiting dinner keynote speech||x|
- Custom challenge/inject development at event
- Custom software integration into event
- Gold Team: Competition officials that organize, run, and manage the competition.
- White Team: Competition officials that observe team performance in their competition area and evaluate team performance and rule compliance.
- Red: Network penetration testing professionals simulating external hackers attempting to gain unauthorized access to competition teams’ systems.
- Black Team: Competition support members that provide technical support, pick up and deliver communications, and provide overall administrative